This legal agreement is an electronic record in terms of the Indian Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions about electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Indian Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- (2) “You”, “Your”, “Yourself”, “User” shall mean and refer to business, firms, or any organizations of this Platform
- (3) “Third Parties” refer to any Platform, platform or individual apart from the Users and the creator
To provide You with Our uninterrupted use of the Platform, We may collect and, in some circumstances, disclose information about you with your permission. To ensure better protection of Your privacy, We provide this notice explaining Our information collection and disclosure policies, and the choices You make about the way Your information is collected and used.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any Information You share with us. We may collect the following information:
- (1) User data such as brand name, email ID and location.
- (2) Business data, that We will need in order to provide Our Services.
- (3) Tracking Information such as, but not limited to the IP address of your device and Device ID when connected to the Internet. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Platform or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Platform or not), your computer or device browser information, and other information associated with your interaction with the Platform;
- (a) To enable the provision of services opted for by you;
- (b) To enable the viewing of content in your interest;
- (c) To communicate the necessary account and service-related information from time to time;
- (d) To allow you to receive quality customer care services and data Collection;
- (e) To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations;
Where any service requested by You involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by the Company to carry out Your service request may be shared with such third party. We also do use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity and also to view the content preferred by you. The Company may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for service improvement but shall immediately delete all such information upon withdrawal of your consent for the same through the ‘unsubscribe’ button or through an email to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the extent possible, we provide You with the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the Platform and opt-out of any non-essential communications from the Platform. Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may have been compromised.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information provided by you shall be used to provide and improve the service for you andall users.
- (1) To provide you with services on your request.
- (2) For maintaining an internal record.
- (3) For enhancing the Services provided.
- (4) For maintaining record under the legal and statutory provisions.
For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms of Service. Further, your data and Sensitive Business data may be collected and stored by Us for internal record. We use Your tracking information such as IP addresses, and or Device ID to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information and make further services available to you. We will not sell, license or trade Your information. We will not share your information with others unless they are acting under our instructions or we are required to do so by law.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
Before or at the time of collecting information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. If the same is not identified to you, you have the right to request the Company to elucidate the purpose of collection of said information, pending the fulfilment of which you shall not be mandated to disclose any information whatsoever. We will collect and use your information solely to fulfil those purposes specified by us, within the scope of the consent of the business concerned or as required by law. We will only retain information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes. We will collect information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge and consent of the business concerned.
EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE PLATFORM
Unless subject to an exemption, you have the following rights concerning your data:
- (1) The right to request a copy of your data which we hold about you;
- (2) The right to request for any correction to any business data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- (3) The right to withdraw Your consent to the processing at any time;
- (4) The right to object to the processing of data;
- (5) The right to complain about a supervisory authority.
- (6) The right to obtain information as to whether data are transferred to a third countryor an international organization.
Where you hold an account with any of our services, you are entitled to a copy of all data whichwe hold concerning you. You are also entitled to request that we restrict how we use your data inyour account when you log in.
You further acknowledge that the Platform may contain information that is designated confidential by us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent. Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. We will not sell, share, or rent your information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services, and you retain sole discretion to seek for discontinuation of such communications at any point in time.
OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTORS
Since we do not control the privacy policies of the third parties, you are subject to ask questions before you disclose your information to others.
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may host surveys for survey creators for our Platform who are the owners and users of your survey responses. We do not own or sell your responses. Anything you expressly disclose in your responses will be disclosed to survey creators. Please contact the survey creator directly to better understand how they might share your survey responses. Information collected will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005, any rules made thereunder or any other law for the time being in force.
- (2) Law And Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted at the stage of registration, except Email ID and mobile number. An option for facilitating such change shall be present on the Platform and such change shall be facilitated by the User. If you change any information, we may or may not keep track of your old information. We will not retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Such prior information shall be completely removed from our databases, including stored ‘back up’ systems. If you believe that any information, we are holding on to you is incorrect or incomplete, or to removeyour profile so that others cannot view it, the User needs to remediate, and promptly correct any such incorrect information.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the Company. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Information submitted to us and information that we have accessed. However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. Our Company cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you provide won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to the Company over the Internet.
CONSENT WITHDRAWAL, DATA DOWNLOAD & DATA REMOVAL REQUESTS
To withdraw your consent, or to request the download or delete your data with us for any or all our services at any time, please email to email@example.com.